Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break Cruise 2009

We went on a family cruise in March for spring break. It was the kids first cruise. I think they had a good time. I thought it was a great time and great to have the kids with me on the cruise. We are at Ensenada, Mexico here. It was pretty hot and not my favorite place in the world. We went to see a big blow hole, 45 min. drive to get there, and it did not blow at all. Oh well.
Here is our beautiful 186 square foot room. We had bunk beds that would pull down. It was not bad. The kids did not like to keep it too clean also. I was on vacation so I did not worry too much about it. I would once everyday pile the clothes in a corner to give me some sanity and organization. I am sure the steward hated cleaning our place.
Ethan and Emily on Catalina Island, contemplating going in the cold Pacific ocean water. It was warm weather though.
The Carnival ship, Elation. Our home for 4 days.
The Catalina beach. I love the beach. The kids had a blast in the water and the sand. I had to change Emily's clothes 3 times. She liked getting wet, but did not like staying wet. Luckily I brought spare clothes for her.
Catalina, Ca. It was a nice place. It was warm and scenic. I miss Maui and Cancun beaches though. They are the best. I need a nice warm vacation again.