Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kids visit in March

A week ago my kids were with me for 3 days and it was a blast. We did a ton of fun things. I am showing just a few of the fun activities we did. Of course, I usually do not have a camera with me most of the time so I did not get much of the fun. I need to start. This picture is of Isaac in the theatre room. He loved playing xbox on the big screen. The kids slept in the theater room the first night and stayed up until 1 a.m. Nice!
Emily with her crazy hair because her Dad does not know how to do girl hair. I need help!!!!! She is a beautiful girl. I love her eyes.
The Super Pipe championships were at Park City the weekend my kids were here. They loved it! Here is Shawn White going so high. Nobody even came close to how high he went. Wow!
Isaac getting his coat signed by Shawn White. It made their day and probably their whole week. Shawn White was so nice to sign so many signatures. He said at one time he needed to get up the mountain for one more run so he could only do 4 more autographs. He did at least 15 more than the 4 he said he would do. Very Cool!

The gang at the Super Pipe championships. It was a great day. My next time with the kids will be their Spring Break. We are going on a cruise out of San Diego to Baja Mexico. It will be a great time and it looks like the weather will be good. I will post the pics later.