Thursday, February 19, 2009

My New Place in Midway.

Here is my new apartment in Midway. I love it! This is the hallway outside the main part of the apartment. There are antiques everywhere. I am scared when Emily is roaming around this apartment. I have couches that are $8000 each. Oh my!
My favorite part of the apartment. The theater room. It is a blast. I also have very cool people who live up-stairs who will hang with me down here. They are all single LDS people. Very cool!

My antique bathroom. Not my style, but pretty cool anyway.

I have another king size bed which I love. The bedspread and the pillows will need to go. I hate putting the pillows on the bed after I make it everyday.

The kitchen is so nice. It has granite counter-tops. Bosch appliances and everything. Nice!

Living room with one of the $8000 couches. Why?

Another view of the living room. I also have mood lighting in the molded ceiling.